Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Year!

It's several weeks into the new year and things have been going well. I am in my last semester of college - stressful but the good kind. I found out my college offers *FREE* personal training so I have signed up for 8AM on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next two weeks (that's as far as you can sign in advance). A personal trainer has designed three days of weight training for me (push, pull, and legs) as well as assigning ab exercises and cardio to do on my own. Today I did push exercises like bench press and dips and was taught how to do all of the ab exercises properly. I also did 30 minutes on the elliptical at a level three which was pretty hard for me. I received a juice extractor for Christmas and have been happily making fruit and vegetable juices with it. My favorite blend is about 50/50 carrot and celery juice. I have had the goal of having a fruit or vegetable with every meal and have been mostly successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment